26 week update
November 25, 2011 in Uncategorized
I saw this on the parent24 blogs and thought it nice to do as well.
26 Week Update
1) How far along are you now?
26 weeks & 2 days
2) When is your due date?
28 Feb 2012
3) What has been your preggy high this week?
Feeling baby kick very hard and how he responds to people’s voices.
4) What has been your preggy low this week?
Nothing really. I have leg cramps and weird lower abdomen pain but not too bad.
5) How are you sleeping?
Wake up at 2, lie awake till after 4am and then feel so tired during the day. I learnt if I go to sleep after 11pm this does not happen.
6) What is on your list of things to do in the next month re prep for baby?
7) When is your next appointment?
8) What is your current craving?
I don’t really have cravings, but when I see something yummy on tv then I want it. Contrary to popular belief, my appetite has decreased and I cannot eat as much as I used to.
9) How are you feeling physically?
So lazy. I am not in the mood to do everything that needs to be done around the house. I have earache in my left ear but that is not caused by the pregnancy. Sometimes I have lower back pain but not today.
10) How are you feeling emotionally?
11) How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage?
He loves to see me pregnant. When I do something he doesn’t like he instructs baby to kick me
12) Do you know the sex of your baby yet? And do you have a name finalized?
Yes, it is a boy. Have not decided on a name yet.
13) Will you be trying for Natural or Caesar?
Natural, pretty please.
14) Which hospital will you be having your baby at?
15) Wearing maternity clothes?
16) What is your Tummy measurement?
Bigger than it has ever been .
17) How much does baby weigh/measure at the moment (or at last scan)?
At the last scan (24 weeks) he was 800g.
18) How much weight have you gained to date?
About 4kg’s I think
19) Having baby-related dreams?
21) What is your nursery room theme?
No nursery room
22) Next Milestone due?
28 week visit at gynea.
23) What do you miss?
Sleeping through the night , I guess all the sleeping through the first semester is now reversed. Oysters, sashimi and red wine if someone else is drinking it near me.
24) What are you looking forward to?
Seeing him on the sonar again.
25) What is the best preggy advice you have been given
You must go out now and do everything you would not be able to do when baba is here.