Shiny new blogs… and a healthy pasta
Well everyone, today is the day!
I am FULL of excitement and pride at our beautiful new platform.
Isn’t it just delicious?
WordPress is a seriously powerful and fantastic platform and there are SO many options you can choose re: themes, social sharing, SEO and even have your own advertising – cool né?
So away we go me hearties!
Here’s a pasta that I entered using the juicy new Add a recipe plug-in (that cute little chef icon in the top menu bar, when adding a post) – it’s wonderballs!
- 1 punnet of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 punnet of basil pesto
- 4 chicken breasts
- 500g fresh pasta
- 1 handful pine nuts
- Black cracked pepper
- Flakey salt
- Place a pot of water (for the pasta) on to boil.
- Flatten the chicken breasts by placing them (one at a time) under some clingfilm and bashing them with the back of a pan. (It’s very therapeutic).
- Pan-fry them in a little vegetable/canola oil – about 2 mins a side – and set aside. They should cook through on standing.
- Place the pasta into the water with a good big pinch of salt.
- To toast the pinenuts, place them in a small pan and make sure to constantly roll them around. They burn very easily so take care.
- Drain the pasta and pile it all on plates, sprinkling the pine nuts on at the end and garnishing with fresh basil.