It is December already!! 2011 happened way too quickly!
It has been a long time since my last Food Quiz and I hope everyone will enjoy this one!!?
If you are going to do the quiz, please copy the questions and do the answers on your own blog. Please leave me a message to tell me that you have done it.
I will post the answers to the Quiz on Monday evening with a link to your answers!
1. Why do apples and potatoes turn brown when sliced?
2. What is another name for an Oyster mushroom?
3. What is the difference between “Coconut milk” and “Cream of coconut”?
4. Can baking powder being used as a substitute for baking soda?
5. Are clarified butter and butter ghee the same?
6. Where did Key lime pie originate?
7. What is the name of the vegetables in the following photo?
8. What is black pudding?
9. What is Aspic?
10. If a dish is called “A la Provencale”, what does it contain?
Enjoy the weekend and have fun in the kitchen!