April 15, 2011 in Uncategorized
Hallo’s to you all!
Today Im not even apologising about my absense the past…. yikes, its been more than a MONTH!!
Everything is still going kickingly – except if we dont have ADSL line problems, Im working (as my boss puts it so nicely *put sarcastic smirk here*) like a little soldier… which doesnt leave much time to read blogs, comment and even less to post something. Im behind with about 4 months worth of filing – but simply just dont have the time to it. (besides its just filing, more important and urgent things to do).
Preggy wise – all is going well. Due date is slowly but surely creeping closer, still(for now) the 25th of May. With our last Dr’s appointment Little Madam Jessica was weighting 2.4kgs (33wks on the 6th of Apr) seeing the Dr again next week, and from May will be going once a week… more days off/halfdays and more work to get back to… Dont you just hate that? It feels at times Im being punished for taking a day or half day (and the looming maternity leave), so when I am back, I have twice the work load to catch up on… Every week I start with good intention to do less – I mean, they have to get use to the idea of me Not being here and doing almost everything. I have 4 weeks left before I go on Maternity leave, of which 2 weeks are public holidays galore (YAY)… so really next week Im putting my foot down (or rather feet up…) Besides – what if Madam decides to come earlier?! Can you spell C-R-I-S-I-S!?! hehe
My only real gripe is the work-me-to-death plan… Which by the way – does anyone know when is the Pasella rerun??? While you guys were happily watching Pasella featuring Nina, Ally & Marisa – I was still at work. You might think, but Pasella starts at 19h30, what the hell was I still doing at the office… I asked myself the same question… only left here just after 20h00, not fun I tell you – NOT FUN!!!
*Enought moaning ne’?*
Im still saying Im having an ‘abnormal’ pregnancy… but Im not all sure what some people moan about (maybe not that bad) But perhaps I’ve just had this one VERY easy, and the next one will be twice as hard!
- Im not having any mood swings, still just plain old me. I do cry easier, so as long as you dont make me sad, Im fine!
- I can count on 1 hand the number of times I’ve been sick.
- I can still eat pretty much what ever I want
- No funny cravings or constant eating, actually since ‘arriving’ at the 3rd trimester, I’ve lost my appetite. Had many evenings when I came home, just not hungry and Hubs having to help himself with either a sandwich or left overs or cereal!Most days I eat for the sake of eating something, for Madam’s sake.
- Im not overly tired, I still work my full day, get home, cook (when I have to) and only go to bed from around 9pm (some people from 30wks suffer terribly from fatique etc…).
- I sleep through most nights, as Little Madam is not all that active during the night – she has yet to wake me with kicking etc. (may she continue this when she’s OUT!!) I only get up to go to the loo once, and think its because it became more of a habit than a must!
The babyroom/nursery is just about done. Just need the cot, my dad is repainting our (sister and myself) old cot of 30yrs ago. Then we can do the final moving around. Colors are still neutral walls, turquise with splashes of pink and white. I dont want the room to be too ‘baby-ish’ since they grow out of that phase so quickly.
I’ve had my baby shower(s) and got lots of goodies and the cutests outfits! Madam is sorted clothes-wise until 3 months (at least), and has 9 warm blankets! She will be snug as a bug for the winter. Still have a few things to get, hope to have that all sorted by next weekend. Should probably start packing my hospital bag…
I will put up some pics once its all done and dusted, and of course a pic of the Boep/ Preggy Belly! Ive been told twice now, Im carrying small… I dont think so! Perhaps they mistook my Butt for my Belly! LOLS
Let me ‘soldier on’ here!
Im still ‘trawling the blogs’ just not commenting – hope to get back to normal soon!!
Have a fabulous weekend!!! and week… perhaps I should be wishing you well for the rest of the month… you never know your luck in the big city!