‘Blog Baby” update
August 29, 2011 in Uncategorized
My oh my has time flown! I 1st thought what would I do with myself for 3 months while on maternity leave, and now there’s only days left before I start working full time (long story, but been helping out at work half day for the past week)! Little gorgeous Madam kept me occupied most days!
Tomorrow she will be 14 weeks old. She’s the cutest little thing and I love and enjoy her sooooo much! If we didnt need the money I’d so be a stay-at-home-mom in a flash!
* Her last weighin (12wks) she was 5.2kgs and measured 60cm. Tomorrow she will have her next weigh in and set of innoculations (poor child!).
* She sleeps like a baby (should) from 7pm to 4 – 5am (yay for mommy! )
* She’s got 3 or 4 teeth lingering just below the ‘surface’ on the bottom jaw. Think the K9/ ‘oog tand’ will be the 1st to emerge – the little white tip just showing.She’s eating up her hands and everything she gets hold of goes directly to her mouth!
* She just wants to sit (hence the bumbo chair), got the strenght just needs a bit of balance. Prehaps wishful thinking, but I think she might sit by herself in the next month or so!
* On the weekend she started to roll over (back to front), too cute when she laughts when she gets it right.
* she started going to the creche last week, no hassles or crying. Think she will adjust well. Its just been difficult for me to get into the new routine in the mornings – would rather sleep late curled up with Little Madam! (who wouldnt?)
* Meeting Poplap for the 1st time, all smiles and then she tried to eat her dollie… hehe
Hope to post more often from now on, and perhaps even blog about food! For a while now I have been the food!
Have an awesome week, its good to be ‘back’!!!