1. Name 3 vegetables you really really dislike (hate is such a strong word):
Lettuce- I like veges but there is a whole lotta fruit I dislike guavas being at the very top of that list
2. The kitchen appliances/gadgets you wanted the most, and hardly use now you’ve got it:
I save money and buy the ones I know I will use. The one thing I was given was one of those cheap stick blenders- I used it once and than the novelty wore off
3. Favorite Wine (cellar/ type/ color will do)
Dont drink alcohol but my favourite drink is good coffee
4. What is one of your worst childhood food memories?
My gran used to liquidize chicken livers and mash it up with potato and feed it to us, yuk!
Also she would make ‘kaleji tarkari’ which is a liver curry – I thought it was steak and tucked in with gusto- eish…
5. If a craving/muchies strike, what would it most likely be for and what would you do to get it:
6. Strangest thing you’ve ever eaten (foreign and/or frightful):
I have a *very* conservative palette the most adventurous thing I have eaten (and loved) to date is sushi.
7. Do you ever buy ingredients, having absolutely not clue what to do with it?
All the time it takes me a day or two o mull over and figure out what to do with it.
8. Do you have any Obsessive and/or Compulsive behaviours in the Kitchen, name a few!!
I am highly obsessive in the kitchen. I like to work alone and it drives me insane if anyone pitches in to help because I feel know how I want it done and I am the only one who will do it right (*sigh* crazy hey?)
I wash my hands alot
I talk myself through the steps of a recipe as if Im Nigella or Jamie (*blush*)
9. Name one thing you would like to have in the kitchen
This is a tough one: I was lusting after a set of Wusthof knives for quite a while and about 4 months ago hubby bought them for me (BEST present EVER).
So right now I really want a KitchenAid mixer.
10. If life was like box of chocolates, which chocolate would you choose?
The dark coffee flavoured one